I started by coloring the diagonal green panels and the purple stitched scallop rectangle cut from watercolor cardstock with my Zig markers. To get those light splotch marks after the ink was dry, I flicked water onto them using my mini mister spray bottle. Patting them with a paper towel removed the ink in those areas.
Molly is colored with Copics and then cut with my tag die. I used my spica gel pens in purple and green to add some shimmer to the accents on her hat and dress.
The white areas along the sides were bare so I added a few small pearls to embellish the card.
Now it's your turn! Link up your Spookalicious projects here. The design team really took this challenge up a notch if you need more inspiration to get you going!! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies | Compensated Affilate Links Used:
Tiddly Inks: Halloweeny Molly